Some traditional companies are on the fence on outsourcing because of Loss of Control, Threat to Confidentiality, Dependency and Association, and Low Quality vs High Expectations.
But if you find a reputable and trusted company that has been around for years, like IBG has, then all of these cons will be completely outweighed by the pros, namely:
1. Reduced Time to Market – Outsourcing allows you to get a sales and marketing team up and running in a matter of days, significantly faster than building a team from the ground up.
2. Reduced Fixed Costs – Outsourcing allows you to realise significant cost savings by reducing fixed overhead expenses on maintaining permanent employees and eliminating fees (and not to mention the time and energy) associated with recruiting.
3. Fresh Point of View – Outsourcing means gaining access to different perspectives from external partners that can make a dramatic impact on moving things forward.
4. Better Focus, Dedicated Approach – Business managers are often impelled to act as managers, salespeople, and service providers all at the same time. Outsourcing means the experts are entirely focused on getting you more business so you can concentrate on your own core business.
5. Flexibility – Whether expanding your current accounts or generating new business, whether dealing with the sales of a certain product or handling your entire sales department, whether short-term or long-term, outsourcing allows you to create a custom solution to fit your needs and budget.
For more information, please visit www.outsourcedsalesandmarketing.com or call us at 0203 368 6606.